Be Holy, Be Happy!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Novena Day Three

December 18

O LORD AND RULER of the House of Israel, who appeared to Moses in the flame of the burning bush and gave him the law on Sinai: Come, and redeem us with outstretched arm.

 

(Pause, Reflect, Pray: Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be and/or Pro Sanctity Prayer)

Exodus 3:2, 20:1  Symbols: burning bush, stone tablets .

 

O Lord Redeemer

Take my outstretched hand

Moses walked on holy ground

Fan the flames of holiness in my heart

Give me the courage to obey

On Mount Sinai Moses received your decrees

O Lord gives me strength to follow

Help me to conquer my will

To overcome my fears

And climb Mt Sinai as Moses did

O Lord I wait in hope

Take my outstretched hand

By Anne Zugelder, AO

 


Share/Bookmark

No comments: