Be Holy, Be Happy!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our Lady of Trust Novena Day 2


Brotherhood. 

There is no substitute for the family as a center of brotherhood.  The members of the family are all brothers and sisters who love one another and whose love extends to all who come close to the center of their fraternal love.  (page 12)

How lacking we are in love even to those closest to us.  That is why it is so essential that our families be a haven of love, limited not only to being affectionate and considerate toward one another and those around us, but helping and forming one another in our search for God, the source of perfect love.   I know I fall short many times, letting the petty annoyances of life blind me to the infinite love I have been given and I am called to give in return. 

Matthew 18: 21-22

 Then Peter approaching asked him, “Lord, if my brother sins against me, how often must I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus answered, “I say to you, not seven times but seventy-seven times

As we again pray with these verses let us ask God how he is loving us, challenging us and calling us to live in brotherhood with one another

Dear Jesus, remind our family  to tust your love and forgivenes and to be loving and forgiving especially to each other but also  to everyone as all are our brothers and sisters



Share/Bookmark

No comments: