Be Holy, Be Happy!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 9: Pentecost Novena

Spirit of light and fire, Spirit of holiness:

God of love, inflame us with love.

Lord, I know that you have loved me from eternity.
You love me and long to make my relationship of love with you stronger and stronger throughout the years.
Grant that this knowledge be the light that leads my every step, the norm that guides my every action, and especially the flame that burns in my heart instilling renewed strength for my journey. (Bishop Giaquinta)

Heavenly Father, send us your Spirit so we may grow in knowledge of how much you love us, we may be deeply receptive to your love, we may cry out to you continually, and we may be inflamed with love for you and, therefore, for each of your children.

(Contributed by Monica Hejkal)

Share/Bookmark

No comments: