Be Holy, Be Happy!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Remembering Sharon

Good-bye, Sharon!

Sharon, dear Sharon, good-bye!


We wish to thank you for your life spent in peace, love, and joy. We thank you for being
a woman of praise and thanksgiving, a caring daughter, a loving spouse, a tender mother, a joyful sister, a sensitive friend.

Sharon, thank you for using your talents well,
for encouraging your children first, and then others, to use their God-given talents and do their best to make a difference in the world.

Thank you for wanting what God wanted from you, for doing His holy will in peace, trusting in His love for you.
You had a wonderful sense of self, of your dignity as a beloved daughter of God!

You lived in peace and serenity regardless of what sorrows you experienced: the death of your beloved husband, the trial of cancer, the losses and challenges of daily life.

You drew strength from praying the Word of God, receiving the Eucharist, trusting God, rejoicing in the love and care of your children and grand-children, of Linda and Larry, Jim and Diane, your mother, and your friends.


You smiled and kept your sense of humor even in the last days of your life on earth! May you be blessed!
Sharon, often, very often, we heard you saying, “I had a wonderful life, I bless the Lord for what He has given me. I offer all to Him for my children, for promoting the culture of life, peace, holiness, and brotherhood in the world. If I get better, I will continue to enjoy life, beauty, and do my best… If God calls me, I am ready! I go to be with Rick and my loved ones in the joy of God’s presence! I am blessed! I love you; I love my children, I love you all. I will continue to love you from Heaven! Life is beautiful!”

You, Sharon, are beautiful! Thank you, Sharon! We love you!

We offer our deep condolences to you, Kathryn, to you Lara, Alisa, Ryan and Sara, Scott and Michelle, Anne and Charles, Neal, Lindsey and Tim and Alex; to you, Linda and Larry, Jim and Diane, and to you grandchildren, nieces and nephews.

With love and prayers,
The Pro Sanctity Family

Share/Bookmark

No comments: