Be Holy, Be Happy!

Monday, March 29, 2010

If they did not praise him the stones would cry out

I have been reflecting on Fr Jindra's wonderful talk on Palm Sunday and the Passion that he gave at our membership gathering yesterday.  What has stayed with me most, and I pray it will always stay with me is his question:  What is your heart crying out?  He said with all the complexity of emotions and actions during the passion it has to cry out in some way, either with the sadness of the passion or the joy of the ressurection or some combination of both.  What the Holy Spirit has been asking me since I heard the talk yesterday, because of my tendency of inaction and laziness, is:  If your heart is not crying out, why not?  If stones would cry out, either non living or barely alive as parts of the earth, how much more should you (we) as an immortal soul made in the image and likeness of God, cry out with everyting that is in you.  May everyone have a prayerful Holy Week and Easter, thank you Fr Frank for your gifts to us and letting the Holy Spirit speak through you
Share/Bookmark

No comments: