Be Holy, Be Happy!

Friday, October 22, 2010

All Saints Novena Day 1, October 23, 2010

Our quote begins with “The glory of God” I have to admit I have a vague idea of what glory is, something good attributed to God but I never sought out a definition. I found one in the catechism in paragraph 294. To my surprise, the entire quote on which we will be reflecting for the next nine days is also contained in this paragraph. The definition of the glory of God in this paragraph states: The glory of God consists in the manifestation and communication of his goodness, for which the world was created.

So, on the first day of this novena, let us worship God and thank Him for His goodness, knowing that without his goodness and provision our lives would literally cease.

Dear Lord

Thank you for my life and for your goodness. The ways you have blessed me are too many to count.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: