Be Holy, Be Happy!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Our Lady of Trust Novena 2013 Day 3


Day 3
Is. 12:2-4
2 God indeed is my salvation; I am confident and unafraid. For the LORD is my strength and my might, and he has been my salvation. 3 With joy you will draw water from the fountains of salvation, 4 And you will say on that day: give thanks to the LORD, acclaim his name; Among the nations make known his deeds, proclaim how exalted is his name.

What areas in your life does God want you to entrust to Him? Does Mary’s trust in God encourage you to trust in difficult times?

I wish I was confident and unafraid more.  I worry a lot about unforseen happenings and have a strong desire to be in control at all times.  Mary's example teaches me that in every circumstance God is trustworthy and His hand is guiding and protecting us. 


Share/Bookmark

No comments: