Be Holy, Be Happy!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Our Lady of Trust Novena 2013 Day 6


Day 6
Eph. 3:7-13
7 Of this I became a minister by the gift of God’s grace that was granted me in accord with the exercise of his power. 8 To me, the very least of all the holy ones, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the inscrutable riches of Christ, 9 and to bring to light [for all] what is the plan of the mystery hidden from ages past in God who created all things, 10 so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the principalities and authorities in the heavens. 11 This was according to the eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness of speech and confidence of access through faith in him. 13 So I ask you not to lose heart over my afflictions for you; this is your glory.  

When has the Holy Spirit given you the grace and trust to speak about God to others? 

I remember once many years ago speaking to a co worker about God.  I was wearing a Christian necklace and it started a conversation.  I wonder every now and again if this person has come to faith.  As a Christian I know I should have many more memories than this.  I need to pray for the boldness and trust to speak of Him more.  

Share/Bookmark

No comments: