Be Holy, Be Happy!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Our Lady of Trust Novena 2013 Day 9


Day 9
2 Cor.1:7-11

Who has entrusted their needs to your prayers? How does Mary want to be with you in your prayer?

Many ask for our prayers but I know I am not as faithful in prayer as I need to be.  That is why I am grateful at Mass that our prayers of the faithful always contain the request:  "for those for whom we have promised to pray and for those for whom we have forgotten to pray and for those for whom we find it difficult to pray".  Prayer is such a simple thing and should not be taken lightly.  As we come to the end of this novena it makes me want to deepen my habits of prayer throughout the season of Lent so that I can walk with Jesus in the desert.  I am so glad to have such a wonderful spiritual family to walk with me.  Thank you Pro Sanctity!



Share/Bookmark

No comments: