Be Holy, Be Happy!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

OUR LADY OF TRUST NOVENA DAY 1 FEBRUARY 5, 2010

Drawn by the need of your help in the many trials that engulf us in this life, we come to your feet, O Virgin of Trust, to pour out to the heart of a mother our wishes and failings.

What this portion of the prayer speaks to me is that the first step in any meaningful relationship is to draw near. Let us draw near to Mary our Mother, not thinking of it is as an overly mystical spiritual exercise but rather the most natural thing in the world, a child drawing near to his/her mother for help and comfort.

Reflection: Mary, my Mother, help me to draw near to you and seek your face, knowing that through you I will be closer to your Son. Help me to know I can really talk to you and you will listen and understand

Share/Bookmark

No comments: