Be Holy, Be Happy!

Monday, February 8, 2010

OUR LADY OF TRUST NOVENA DAY 5 FEBRUARY 9TH

When sin entices us, stay with us and be our strength

I don't know of any mother who would not stay with her child if that child were sick or in need or in pain.  Sin is a sickness and a painful reality that we must face.  Mary is a source of incredible strength for us.  I can't imagine the strength it took for her to stand by the cross and watch as her son was dying and in so much pain.  When we feel overwhelmed by sin and weakness and tiredness we can come to her and trust in her motherly care to help us

Prayer:  Dear Mary thank you for your strength.  Help me to know that strength is there when I need it and I can call on your strength for myself and for others in need
Share/Bookmark

No comments: