Be Holy, Be Happy!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

OUR LADY OF TRUST NOVENA DAY 8 FEBRUARY 12TH

 If we will listen to this word of yours, the way will be easier, the goal closer, and our confidence more certain that we shall reach sanctity

Listening to Mary's voice telling us to trust.  In my daily life, I know that if there is something I am uncertain about in something as simple as  a recipe I am cooking or as complex as a hard decision I need to make or a relationship I am struggling with, the first person I think of to ask for help is my mom.  She always listens well and gives wise advice.  If I trust her this much, being human as she is, how much more should I listen to Mary, who has all the resources of heaven and earth at her disposal!  I have to admit listening for me is much harder than talking is.  I know one of my worst faults is to jump in and interrupt before the other person is finished speaking.  

Prayer:  Mary, teach us to listen to you, knowing that you will always show the way and point us to your Son.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: