Be Holy, Be Happy!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Founder's Novena Day 1, June 6th 2010

The first very simple word   "Put" is a word of action.  It implies effort on our part.  We must make an effort to be all that God wants us to be, to take action in bringing ourselves and those around us closer to Him.  I must ask myself, how much effort do I really put into my relationship with God?  How much time do I dedicate to Him?  How can I strenghten my dedication to the things that I know He is asking of me? 

We can take comfort in knowing that my efforts are never made alone.  If we seek God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit with a sincere heart, they are more than ready to help us and give us the strength for what we need to do. 

Bishop Giaquinta please pray for us for the courage to take action where it is needed in our own lives, and to brighten the lives of others.   
Share/Bookmark

No comments: