Be Holy, Be Happy!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mother Teresa Birthday - August 26, 2010 - 100 years old

Thank you, Mother Teresa!

You no longer are just a good witness, a fascinating story or a wonderful role model; you are now my personal friend. In the communion of saints, I can go to you personally. You speak to my heart today of your love for Jesus and you inspire me to love Him with all my being as you did. You tell me not to count the cost, to refuse Him nothing and in the spirit of Mary, do whatever He tells me. The Church is calling you “Blessed” and this assures me that our friendship is real and alive.

Dear Mother Teresa, along with St. Therese of Lisieux, I ask you to guide my journey and help me to be as holy as I know I am called to be, and with you, win all souls to Jesus!  Instruct me in how to let go of my self-absorption and put on your Christ-centeredness. I am so pleased to have finally met you! I thank the Lord for this opportunity and I pray that in these next days many may come to know you, love you and follow the Lord as unconditionally as you did. Amen!

 

 


Share/Bookmark

No comments: