Be Holy, Be Happy!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012


Please join Pro Sanctity in preparing for all saints day 2012!!!   We will be praying a novena that allows us to get to know our 7 newest saints, the ones canonized by Pope Benedict XVI on 10-21-12

All Saints Day Novena 2012 Day 1

For the first day of our Novena let us pray with the first paragraph of Bishop Giaquinta’s prayer Grant us Saints


Grant us people of God, people for whom God is everything
Grant us people filled with love for you;
People who never look without seeing you,
Never listen without hearing you,
Grant us people able to rescue the world from its materialism
by impressing it with the evidence of your salvation

As I was praying with this today, I found the holy spirit asking me how well I fit that description.  Am I someone for whom God is everything?  Am I filled with love for him and do I constantly look and see His face?  Listen and hear his voice? 

Lord, I want to be a saint and with your help I can be Help me want to be a saint more and trust you more to help me achieve this life long goal.  Help me be more aware of you with every person and situation I encounter.  And through the next 7 days as I learn about new saints inspire me and convince me more fully of your love and constant help


Share/Bookmark

No comments: