Be Holy, Be Happy!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Lenten Reflection 2-15-16

Please join Pro Sanctity Members as we reflect on the Gospel reading each day of Lent. We will post this on our blog and our facebook page. Please share your comments and also please let me know if you would like to help with the reflections. If you would like to help please email me at djkash@cox.net

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, in prison and you visited me.  

How Jesus longs for us to put our faith into action.  We do not need to work in a soup kitchen, a refugee center, a prison or a hospital to find the people He describes here.  Those who are hungry, thirsty, strangers, naked, ill an in prison are all around us at every moment if we just have the eyes to see them. 

Lord, guide me to those who are hungry and thirsty for kindness, help me to give a warm smile to those who are new at my school or work and bring love to those who are ill and in prison from loneliness.


Share/Bookmark

No comments: