Be Holy, Be Happy!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Lenten reflection 2-20-16

Please join Pro Sanctity Members as we reflect on the Gospel reading each day of Lent. We will post this on our blog and our facebook page. Please share your comments and also please let me know if you would like to help with the reflections. If you would like to help please email me at djkash@cox.net

But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your heavenly Father. 

It is hard for me to think of myself as having an enemy, someone who is openly hostile toward me, but then I realize our daily lives are full of conflict, big and small.  A person could feel anger toward someone who cut him/her off in traffic
but what we may not know is that person may be on his/her way to the hospital to visit a dying relative. 


Lord the next time I am faced with conflict and opposition, help me to remember that I do not know the circumstances the person is facing and why he/she behaved that way, and help me to take just a moment to pray for him/her.  

Share/Bookmark

No comments: