Be Holy, Be Happy!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Lenten Reflection 2-18-16

Please join Pro Sanctity Members as we reflect on the Gospel reading each day of Lent. We will post this on our blog and our facebook page. Please share your comments and also please let me know if you would like to help with the reflections. If you would like to help please email me at djkash@cox.net

Jesus said to his disciples: “Ask and it will be given to you;  seek and you will find;  knock and the door will be opened to you”

What encouraging words those are from today’s Gospel!  God wants to give his children infinitely good gifts from His loving righteous hands.  But I must remember that it is not a magic wand or a vending machine these things come from. 


Lord give me the wisdom to ask, seek and knock from a quiet and prayerful heart, knowing that you will only give me those things that are the very best for me, which you know infinitely more than I do

Share/Bookmark

No comments: