Be Holy, Be Happy!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lenten reflection day 4 2-13-16

Please join Pro Sanctity Members as we reflect on the Gospel reading each day of Lent. We will post this on our blog and our facebook page. Please share your comments and also please let me know if you would like to help with the reflections. If you would like to help please email me at djkash@cox.net

“Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?”
Jesus said to them in reply,
“Those who are healthy do not need a physician, but the sick do.
I have not come to call the righteous to repentance but sinners
.”
Jesus was not afraid to reach out to anyone who was willing to listen to him.  From the rich to the poor, the educated and uneducated.  All were welcome at the table of his love.   I fear that I am not so welcoming,  From time to time I am generous and open, more often than not I would rather keep to myself and pursue my own interests. 


Lord, help me find courage this lent.  Work through me to find those who are most in need of your love and embrace them.  

Share/Bookmark

No comments: