Be Holy, Be Happy!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Lenten Reflection 2-17-16

Please join Pro Sanctity Members as we reflect on the Gospel reading each day of Lent. We will post this on our blog and our facebook page. Please share your comments and also please let me know if you would like to help with the reflections. If you would like to help please email me at djkash@cox.net

This generation is an evil generation; it seeks a sign but no sign will be given it

Jesus spent  His time on earth doing good, feeding the hungry, healing the sick, even raising a man from the dead.  But His signs were not an end in and of themselves, they were a physical manifestation of the transformation  He wanted to accomplish in our hearts.  How heartbroken He must have been to know that for some people the physical was all they wanted to see. 


Lord please open the eyes of my heart to see the possibility of transformation in myself and the people around me so that I can cooperate with You in accomplishing it.  You have such amazing dreams for all of us.  

Share/Bookmark

No comments: