Be Holy, Be Happy!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Lenten reflection 2-29-16

They rose up, and led him to the brow of the hill on which their town had been built,  to hurl him down headlong.  But he passed through the midst of them and went away. 

As I read this verse what comes to mind is the protection of our heavenly Father of His Son and all of his children.  We may feel pressed in on every side, and like there is no way out.  The reasons may be physical, financial, emotional, spiritual  or from our community to name a few.   No matter the circumstances we are facing, our omnipotent and loving God can allow us to pass through unharmed to the other side


Lord, thank you for always protecting me.  Help me to know that whatever I am facing you are with me and will help me through it.  

Share/Bookmark

No comments: