Be Holy, Be Happy!

Friday, February 19, 2016

Lenten reflection 2-19-16

Please join Pro Sanctity Members as we reflect on the Gospel reading each day of Lent. We will post this on our blog and our facebook page. Please share your comments and also please let me know if you would like to help with the reflections. If you would like to help please email me at djkash@cox.net

Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there recall that your brother has anything against you, go first and be reconciled with your brother, and then come and offer your gift. 

God wants us to have a close and personal relationship with Him, but here we see it is just as important to him that we have close and personal relationships to our brothers and sisters. 

It is easy for me to speak and think uncharitably toward those I barely know and even those in my biological and spiritual family, especially when I  think no one is listening.

Jesus help me to guard my thought s and words this Lent, You who know everything about me know how much damage they can do.  Help  me be aware enough to apologize and seek forgiveness when necessary



Share/Bookmark

No comments: