Be Holy, Be Happy!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Love is Revolution Day 11

Quote of the Day
The saint is a creature in need of brothers
to whom he tries to give not what is superfluous from his
abundance but all that he has; he is immersed in “the today”
but looks toward eternity, trying to anticipate it in the time
in which he lives, according to his capabilities.

The most successful approach to keeping myself out of trouble throughout my life has been following this advice. Being immersed in "the today" is being focused in what or who is in front of me...being present to the current situation. If it is not a good situation or has the potential for leading me astray, I think about what the consequences could be in the future. Do I want the younger generations to know about that activity? Will it bring me closer to God?

Of course, God does not want me to merely stay out of trouble but be a positive force for His cause of Maximal Love. Since God's Maximal Love is infinite, it will require my all - not just what I feel like giving at the time - in order to reflect an image of God to others (Marcus Knecht, long time Pro Sancity member studying for the priesthood) 

We wish to fulfill the mission you have entrusted to us to speak of love and brotherhood to everyone. Therefore, grant us, O Lord, the ability to speak and the courage to witness (from the prayer Builders of a New World, William Giaquinta)

19 days until the convention! To register go to www.prosanctity.org and click on the gold REGISTER NOW link
Share/Bookmark

No comments: