Be Holy, Be Happy!

Friday, July 3, 2015

Revolution of Love Day 3

Quote of the day

When one loves there is nothing one will not try or do.  We love the world and therefore our brothers, so we must be ready to do all for the revolution of love

St. Francis de Sales wrote about doing good "diligently, frequently, and readily."  It's a maximum response from the heart to Christ's love for us which is so complete, so intimate.  When I see others who are 'difficult,' let me see them as one of Christ's wounds, and let me reach out to love them as I would if I could tend to one of Christ's wounds.  (Theresa Gabriel, Pro Sanctity Central States)

We wish to fulfill the mission you have entrusted to us to speak of love and brotherhood to everyone.  Therefore, grant us, O Lord, the ability to speak and the courage to witness (from the prayer Builders of a New World, William Giaquinta)

Help me to do this today Lord by tending your wounds when I see them in my brothers and sisters.  


Share/Bookmark

No comments: