Be Holy, Be Happy!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Love is Revolution Day 23

Quote of the day 


Speaking of “piety” and “spiritual brotherhood” does not
mean being content with beautiful phrases or cultivating a
pious but sterile sentiment of affection toward God and our
brothers. Love, and so also holiness, is tremendously concrete

and practical; it must be rooted in reality.

Bishop Giaquinta had a way with words. Like God's words in the Bible are still relevant for us today so are Bishop Giaquinta's words! This quote means to me that it is not enough to just speak about God but we must be Christ to others every day! I must be Christ to others in my words and in my actions so I can bring others to Christ and others help me on my homeward journey to Heaven. Many times this is not easy and can stretch me. It is not just a nice commercial about God but real life action, with lots of twists and turns.  (Barb Gobel, long time Pro Sanctity Member Pro Sanctity Central States) 


 We wish to fulfill the mission you have entrusted to us to speak of love and brotherhood to everyone.  Therefore, grant us, O Lord, the ability to speak and the courage to witness (from the prayer Builders of a New World, William Giaquinta)


7 days to the convention!

To register click on the link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j4oNhnPspglLuOOthtpsRQWmK8tiTFKlzCucJ4ez4Dc/viewform
 

Share/Bookmark

No comments: