Be Holy, Be Happy!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Love is Revolution Day 26

Quote of the Day 

God does not haggle; He gives with infinite abundance.
Christ does not give us a little something; He consumes
Himself utterly.   

As I read this I think about how changeable my responses in life are.  Sometimes I am full of joy and energy and enthusiasm, I can’t give enough to show my commitment to a person or situation.  Other times when I am busy or tired or stressed, or just feeling lazy, I do the bare minimum to get by like dismissing  a friend quickly who might really need to talk or mindlessly watching a movie when I know there are so much better uses for my time. 

God in Christ gave us everything He had that we might have salvation .  How much He wants us to follow His example.  Let us pray for the ability this day to see that person who needs to hear from God the most  and be His voice of maximum love for him/her.  (Joan Kash, wife and long time Pro Sanctity member, Pro Sanctity Central States) 

We wish to fulfill the mission you have entrusted to us to speak of love and brotherhood to everyone.  Therefore, grant us, O Lord, the ability to speak and the courage to witness (from the prayer Builders of a New World, William Giaquinta)

4 days until the convention!!!




Share/Bookmark

No comments: