Be Holy, Be Happy!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Love is Revolution Day 1





Hello everyone, this is our first day of reflections in preparation for our national convention.  I am so excited by all the responses I have received from Pro Sanctity Members and friends from all of  our centers across the US.  For each day we will first have a quote from Love is Revolution followed by a short reflection and a plan of action 

We will conclude each day by praying a portion of the prayer         Builders of a New World from Bishop Giaquinta’s book Brotherhood

Quote of the day

The love God wants from us is not according
to the law of the least indispensable but according to the
principle of “the all.” 

As a weak human being, I am not capable of loving infinitely.  God loves me (and you) infinitely.  He expects us to love Him in return, with our "all". What does this mean in a concrete action?    It means that I love the people in my life that get on my nerves the most.  And not just enough love to keep the peace, but with a deep love that can only come from the 'grace that is sufficient for me', (2 Cor. 12:9).  (Margie Nelsen Pro Sanctity Central States) 

We wish to fulfill the mission you have entrusted to us to speak of love and brotherhood to everyone.  Therefore, grant us, O Lord, the ability to speak and the courage to witness (from the prayer Builders of a New World, William Giaquinta)

Help me to do this today Lord by your showing me someone who needs Your love and letting You love them through me




Share/Bookmark

No comments: