Be Holy, Be Happy!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Love is Revolution Day 2

 Quote of the Day

The saint is the place where the divine and the human meet; he is the continuation, down through time, of redemptive love, that is, of the Word that became flesh to insert us in His process of love. For this reason, only Jesus, the God-man, is the true saint. However, after Jesus and through Jesus, all must journey towards the Father’s love; all are called to holiness. 

This passage astounds me “where the divine and the human meet”—that God the father and son and spirit, creator of everything and in need of nothing wants to use  me, personally, as flawed and selfish as I am to help carry out His plan of love.  How often I am too concerned with my own life to bother with the care of others.  How much I want to change to be more like Him.  (Reflection by Joan Kash Pro Sanctity Central States) 

 We wish to fulfill the mission you have entrusted to us to speak of love and brotherhood to everyone.  Therefore, grant us, O Lord, the ability to speak and the courage to witness (from the prayer Builders of a New World, William Giaquinta)

Help me to do this today, Lord, by listening for Your voice and responding by telling others of your plan of love.  


Share/Bookmark

No comments: